வியாழன், 1 ஜூலை, 2010

My Recent Experience at Kilakkarai

How could we forget the incurrence of those days flashing on my heart even though the phase was short, visited sethukarai with family especially the mischievous kid’s shafi and others. Bathed more than three hours and ate nungu for which fazul kakka and I went to sethukarai temple near sea shore brought three bags full of Nungu(Plump of Palm). Our girls played Kabadi with laugh and fun; we played cricket what an unforgettable occurrences!
The photos in my computer are evoking that nostalgia; we have sung a song in wrong pitch with the real one especially the great hits of kodiyile malligaipoo ….. Etc.... The day after I had finished my dinner and sat outside (my preferred place in between two front doors of Baleela’s house) after my mother showed me that a kitten climbing up in the small neem tree, I picked her and fed bones, our kids were enjoying that moments as I recorded that occurrences in my camera. If you want to watch, visit YOUTUBE and search kilakarai cat under my uploaded videos. After three days it was disappeared to us, one night at 11.00 Hibah, Mariam and I searched that small kitten everywhere near that garden, side of Sultan’s hut backside of vaseela’s house. I felt that I became a 10 years boy.
On the day when you leave to Chennai with Mudhasar priyani packing and for habi, Vappa , Jameel mutter fish with steam hoppers, ohhohh unforgettable. One day I raised up early from the bed probably at 8, I heard the continuous ring of calling bell, after again went to bed raised up at 10, asked my mother who rung up the bell she replied that Nijam machan’s uncle who peeled the sticker of mashaa allah and replaced it on the steps handle went back.. What a hilarious incident. Do you know his uncle? Althab.
Rika, Muji, Sami and I visited IOB and took photos the day I got giddiness because of Vattalappam again checked my sugar level at Yousuf Sulaika after palloorani trip.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக