ஞாயிறு, 26 ஜூலை, 2009

Nazir Sultan Likes

My Name is Nazir Sultan from Kilakkarai - North street. My father name is Arakkasu Mohideen and Mother Name is Rahman Beevi. My wife is Sameena Banu. I have a daughter " HIBAH " is studying in Muhaideenya Matriculation School in 5th Std. I have much interested to chat with our family members gathering in the hall at my sister's house espl during my vacation. I real enjoy the picnic to Pakkir Appa. It is glad to listen the resounding of waves, the finest pure sand. The place wherein Pakkir Appa sit around and play the games of children.

Numerous is being left..........

4 கருத்துகள்:

  1. Dear All,

    Thanks for entering my Blogspot.

    Hereby I sharing some of my ideas .......

    Even the days are lapsing, my memories around the days enjoyed in oor esp. the four days in the course of Eid, Picnic with new couple to Pakkir Appa where I experiment my aptitude and potency as lifting my wife while our family members were laughing at. What a treasured occurrences, visit to Arantangi and purchased Eid dresses, and the day I escaped from Black Scorpion bites when I returned from Kombada Madurai on one rainy evening with friend Basheer. Again visit with our kids to Kombada Madurai and with family to palluvoorani by walk. Participated in the grand wedding ceremonies met someone after a long span. Wonderful friendship of Mr. Basheer who is always encouraging me boosts up and evokes my wellbeing.

    A rainy day walked to Mulluvadi bank, the last three days at night chatted with friend basheer at Manalmedu. After the grand marriage function finished, we only walked towards Yousuf sulaikha road until 11’0 clock.

    A day with you visited Kothikara Appa dharga and golden beach. Visited Kombada Madurai with you and kids Hibah,Foumin, sakeena,Thaiba, Musfika and Farah. It was joyful and immortal occurrence.


    I could recall the night events the same day of when I depart to Sharjah that Sameena, Mujiba, Aksan Umma and I went to purchase some vegetables in Annachi Kadai, walking around the streets adjacent your house then purchased some items in shop nearby police station. The last accompany and the send off by Jameel, Muthasar and Althab at Airport brings the melancholy to me.

    To be continued………

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  2. If any one wants to share and recalls their occurences will be welcomed.

    Nazir Sultan

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  3. That a day of bliss is my vacation at Keelakkarai. One could easily observed the joyfull in chatting, visit picnic, wandering to the places at Kilakkarai manalmedu and the around areas is ME.

    பதிலளிநீக்கு
  4. Two days before I watched movie Pasanga, the film itself convey the message of unity, how our attitude to be with the co-student.

    After watched sarvam having good BGM by yuvan. and the story narrates the father who lost his beloved son at fatal accident. Revenging compensate and drain his anguish by killing the opponent's son. .........

    பதிலளிநீக்கு